Old Stump Brewing Co.™ has deep roots in Pomona as well as neighboring Claremont, La Verne, and San Dimas, and we know that the patronage of our neighbors and local businesses has fueled our growth; without them, we wouldn’t be here today.
So, how do you give back to the community that supports your business and dreams? By supporting the community events and activities important to our community’s people, businesses and organizations. We proudly donate space where groups and organizations can hold fundraisers or awareness-building events.
Here are just a few of the groups and organizations we’ve supported:
- Various police departments supporting Breast Cancer Awareness
- Azusa Police Department supporting to help get Officer Kim back on his feet
- No Kid Hungry
- Adopt a Family for Christmas supporting the Pomona School District
- La Verne Soccer AYSO
- The annual One-Niner BBQ honoring fallen soldiers
- The annual Mt. Motherf-r Hike for “Walking Dead Hike and BBQ” Supporting Gold Star families
- Donate our spent grain to local farmers as feedstock
- Bi-Annual Beer for Marines event at Camp Pendleton
- The InCycle and Go-Fast Bicycle Clubs to support teaching teens and women how to fix and maintain bicycles
- Various Churches, Service Groups, and Clubs
Hold Your Community Event with Us
Our facilities are perfect for community events. We have large indoor spaces and even larger outdoor spaces to choose from. We have friendly staff, great music, fantastic craft food and best of all, 24 of our finest beers on tap at all times. It’s the perfect formula for a successful event.
Use our contact form and choose Community Events from the drop-down list to get started. We must warn you, though, once you hold an event with us, you’ll never want to go anywhere else! See you on the patio!